What are the relevant information I need for declaring a capital increase with the Federal Tax Administration (FTA)?

On form 3 for the settlement of issue tax for shares you need to provide your companies’ tax identifier (CHE number), the company address, a contact email and phone number, capital increase or decrease amount and currency, notarization date and publication date in the commercial register, information whether these amounts were paid-in or converted and the respective fees that can be deducted. For submission you can find form 3 here: https://www.estv.admin.ch/dam/estv/de/dokumente/sta/formulare/3.qdf.download.qdf/3-d.qdf

All FAQs Published at: 2024-02-05